Monday, November 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 4's and 8's (4488, 4848, 8844, 8484 etc)

The message of the 4 and 8 combination is that a phase of your life is about to end. You are asked to not feel fear or negativity, and your angels want you to know that as things change and shift around you, they are with you, helping to guide you to a new situation or position better suited to your needs, desires and soul purpose.

You may also experience financial gain due to some past work or effort.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading… click here for further information.

6 comments:

  1. Im getting desperate. Nothing's changing? Joanne, tell me what to do. Im struggling artist and also I want to help people who are suffering. Thanks for this blog, bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can this apply to twin flames too? Because I’ve been waiting for mine and I love him so much and I just miss him and want the best for him even if I’m not In his life but we are currently In separation and I feel like he might be back soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss my twin flame

    ReplyDelete