Sunday, November 21, 2010

Angel Numbers - Number Sequences - Repeating 0's 00 000 0000

Attributes of the Number 0

Number 0 resonates with the energies and attributes of eternity, the beginning point, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles, flow, the ‘God force’ and Universal energies. O is the Alpha and Omega. The number 0 encompasses the attributes of all other numbers.  0 is Alpha (beginning) and Omega (the Highest), as there is no beginning and no end.  All is infinite.  The Ancients proclaimed that the ‘God force’ is a circle whose centre is everywhere and its circumference is nowhere.  All numbers with the 0 puts one closer to the ‘God force’ or Universal energy.

The number 0 stands for potential and/or choice, and when this number sequence presents and recurs, it’s message is to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects as 0 is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail.

0 is the symbol of ‘nothingness’ and denotes freedom from limitations in this material world.
When 0 recurs for you, you are asked to listen to your intuition and higher-self as that is where you’ll find your answers.

A recurring 00 sequences relates to prayer and/or meditation practices.  It is a message to listen for guidance and watch out for signs. The Universe is emphasizing a message to you and asks that you pay attention and follow the guidance given without delay.

000 is a reminder that you are one with the Universe.  You are a powerful being with the ability to manifest all that you desire into your life.  All that you say and do has an impact and effect, be it positive or negative, so ensure that your thoughts, beliefs and desires are of a positive nature as this is what you will draw into your life.

Number 0000 when appearing in a recurring number sequence is an indication to you that a situation or issue in your life has come full circle.

When combined with another number (or numbers) the potential of that number is magnified and enhanced by the presence of 0.  0 amplifies and encourages the energies and vibrations of the number it is combined with.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so mach Joanne✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faz muito sentido tudo isso.... obrigado!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my eyes were just directed by the Angels to 00:00 on my phone tonight. I just got in late and was reading on my phone and my eyes were directed to the clock at 23:23, 23:33, 23:42 and 00:00. I then had to try to stop anticipating the numbers (you know how it gets...relentless lol) and looking at the clock for more Angel numbers of my own volition...but I know the difference of when my eyes have been darted there by another force other than me simply thinking of looking for them 😆👌🏽
    My eyes have been directed to sequences almost every day for decades and since mobile phones came along I've screenshot them as evidence but I really really think I can stop now hahaha!!😁 As this 0000 message says, and I feel it is time, I have come full circle. I thought it would never end but I had to follow my mission as it was given to me...or I asked for it lol. If I went into detail you wouldn't believe how accurately precise and exact this is. What a fantastic 35+ minutes to be gifted with 😌👌🏽 Thank you infinitely and eternally Joanne for your celestial brilliance in creating this Godsend of a database of beautifulness 😇😌👌🏽🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧚

    ReplyDelete